The exhibition will take place at the Nusa Dua Hall 5 in the Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center Building 1 in conjunction with the Congress venue. The hall will provide exhibitors with excellent opportunities to interact with Participants and introduce their latest products and services. Lunch break and poster displays will also take place in this area to maximize the amount of time attendees spend in the exhibition area.
Exhibition Booth Fee
|Booth Types||Dimension||Size||Fee per booth||No. of Booth|
|Standard Shell Scheme||3×3 m||9 sqm||IDR 30,000,000.00||18|
|Shell Scheme (2 sides open)||3×3 m||9 sqm||IDR 35,000,000.00||4|
|Space Only (3 sides open)||3×6 m||18 sqm||IDR 65,000,000.00||4|
|Space Only (4 sides open)||6×6 m||36 sqm||IDR 125,000,000.00||3|
|Space Only (4 sides open)||6×9 m||54 sqm||IDR 185,000,000.00||1|
VAT 10% is not included
Exhibition Fees include:
- All listed fees are for 3 (three) days (1-3 November 2018)
- Shell Scheme Booth facilities included wall panels, carpet, lighting, 1 electrical outlet (900 Watt), basic signage (fascia board) and 1 desk with 2 chairs and a waste paper basket.
- For independent booths, space only will be provided.
- Three (3) exhibitor badges (ID Pass) and daily luncheon boxes per booth. Exhibitor badges are allowed to access opening ceremony, exhibition hall and their own session room(s) only. Additional exhibitor badges may be purchased at a rate of USD 30.00 per badge per day.
- Exhibiting companies will be listed in the Exhibitor Directory and Congress official website.
|Activity||Date||Time (local time)|
|Setup/Booth Construction & Move-in||31 October 2018||08.00 – 21.00|
|Exhibition Days||1-2 November 2018||08.30 – 17.30|
|3 November 2018||08.30 – 17.00|
|Dismantle & Move-out||3 November 2018||17.00 – 22.00|